1. This limited warranty is against manufacturer’s defects. Damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, and usual wear and tear is not covered.
2. To activate this warranty you must complete and return the registration form within 21 days of purchase and include a copy of the original receipt showing the date and place of purchase.
3. During the warranty period, MASTER GRADE can choose to either repair or replace, without charge to you, when the product is found to be defective under normal operations.
Customer is responsible for all freight charges
4. Warranty period for the following products:
A) Knife Sharpeners:
- Commercial Knife Sharpener (Commercial Use): One year parts and labor.
- Commercial DC Electric Knife Sharpener (Commercial Use): One year parts and labor.
- Professional Grade Home Model Knife Sharpener (Not Valid for Commercial Use): Two years parts and one year labor.
- Premium Professional Grade Home Model Knife Sharpener (Not Valid for Commercial Use): Five year parts and one year labor.
B) KS-5000 Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket & Knife Storage: Two years.
C) P-802, 900 Gauss Permanent Magnetic Bar: Two years.
D) Sharpening Wheel: One year (No Replacement or Repair After Use).
- High Speed Stainless Steel: Five years.
- 3-Layer Stainless Steel: Three years.
- 440 Stainless Steel: Three years.
- 420 Stainless Steel: Two years.
F) All other products: One year unless specified by separate warranty.
To return merchandise for repair outside the USA please call your local distributor in your area. In USA, please call Warranty Center (1-888-903-8898), to get an authorization, then send with your proof of purchase during the warranty period.
Customer is responsible for all freight charges.
Dept: Warranty Center
7715 Commercial Way #140
Henderson, NV 89011